Quick Reference Guide (USS Black Hawk)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|WORK IN PROGRESS|
This article is currently being compiled for review. Please check with administration to determine its accuracy.
- For the complete technical specifications, see USS Black Hawk-A Specifications.
|Crew Manifest||883 souls|
|Weapons||* 9x Type-IX Phaser Arrays|
|Max Speed||Warp 9.975 for 24 hours|
|Shields||Regenerative Shielding System|
- For a complete Deck Listing, click HERE.
- DECK 1: Main Bridge, Captain's Ready Room, & Main Conference Lounge
- DECK 3: Executive Officer's Office
- DECK 4: Transporter Room 1
- DECK 6: Holodecks 1 & 2, Sickbay, & USS Black Hawk Memorial
- DECK 8: Talons Lounge
- DECK 11: Flight Deck, & Cargo Bays 1 & 2
- DECK 12: Security Complex
- DECK 13: Science Labs 1-6
- DECK 14: Intelligence Center
- DECK 19: Main Engineering
- USS Citarum, Volga-Class Runabout
- USS Zambezi, Morava-Class Runabout
- 8x Type-15 Shuttlepod
- 3x Type-6 Shuttlecraft
- 3x Type-8 Shuttlecraft
- 2x Type-11 Shuttlecraft
- 6x Workbee
- Alert Status
- All Shipboard Departments
- Duty Roster
- Muster areas
- Operating Modes
- Personal Equipment
- Rank Guide
- Security Clearances
- Tactical Belt
- To see what is currently happening on the Black Hawk, please review our Current Mission.
- For the complete chronology of the Black Hawk, relating to how it fits in the Star Trek Universe, please review our Timeline.
- For a complete history of the first starship to bear the name, see USS Black Hawk.
- For a complete history of the second and current starship to bear the name, see USS Black Hawk-A.
- For a complete listing of all of the Black Hawk's missions, see this Category.
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon [[Category:USS Black Hawk)